Fire PreventionSundance Restaurant Services Niagara is a high-pressure wash company specializing in kitchen vent-a-hood exhaust systems cleaning and high- pressure wash.
FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM INSTALLATION, SERVICE & REPAIR
Extinguishing fires in a commercial kitchen isn’t a simple matter of throwing salt on the stove. Flames feed on the high-temperature oils, gas, paper, wood and cloth found in restaurant kitchens. The resulting destruction can be harmful to life, property and the environment.
As the number of restaurants in Canada has grown, industry standards were established to combat these dangerous fires. Sundance Restaurant Services uses the full range of suppression systems to reduce the opportunity for fires. We will install, repair and service the most up-to-date wet-chemical systems for restaurants, sprinkler systems for buildings and dry chemical systems for paint booths.
Sundance Restaurant Services is recognized nationwide for our professional trained and certified staff.
We provide clients across Canada with comprehensive, fire-suppression services.
Fire suppression system installation includes:
- Complete Underwriters Laboratories 300 compliant fire suppression system (includes chemical bottle, control head, CO2, pull station, chemical line and fusible link line)
- Electrical connection for Hood and make-up air, micro-switch assembly and all safety interlocks, per National Fire Protection Association and Underwriters Lab sequence requirement
- Plans, engineered drawings and permit fees
To ensure the safety, health and welfare of your clients and staff, our fire-systems maintenance and repair services include:
- Systematic inspection to analyze and make recommendations regarding kitchen exhaust systems
- Thorough cleaning of all applicable components of your kitchen exhaust systems
- Perform additional maintenance and necessary accessory cleaning
- Testing and maintenance of fire-suppression systems, fire alarms and portable fire extinguishers